Whipped Shea Butter Mask
Why to Use:
1. To ultra-moisturize skin, reduce lines and wrinkles, soften and condition.
2. To heal dry, chapped or irritated skin in adults and children.
3. Too condition dry, coarse hair and add shine.
How to Use:
1. For dry and/or aging skin, after cleaning, rub over face as a leave-on night cream.
2. Rub liberally on rough patches on hands, feet, elbows or anywhere skin needs moisturizing
3. Massage into hair and leave in overnight, then shampoo and condition as usual.