Whipped Shea Butter Mask
Spackle for your face. Use as night mask to minimize lines and keep skin supple.
KYI’s Whipped Shea Butter Mask is recommended as a night face mask for those with older, drier and aging skin. However, it is multi-functional and can be used anywhere on the body and is excellent to treat dry, red and irritated skin on children.
KYI's Whipped Shea Butter Mask comes in 3 fantastic scents and is available unscented.
Shea Butter provides many benefits to the skin:
it combats aging by reducing lines, wrinkles and increasing skin elasticity,
- it relieves red, sore skin including eczema and psoriasis, it minimizes stretch marks and scars, including those left from acne,
- it conditions and softens hair.
Shea butter can be used on any part of the body, including lips, face, hair, elbows and feet!
Allergy Warning: Shea butter is derived from the shea nut, a tree nut. Those with tree nut allergies should NOT use this product.
- Refined Shea Butter (butryrospermum parkii butter)
- Jojoba oil
- Essential oils of orange, mandarin and ginger grass
- Essential oil of litsea cubeba
- Essential oil of chamomile and lavender
Why to Use:
1. To ultra-moisturize skin, reduce lines and wrinkles, soften and condition.
2. To heal dry, chapped or irritated skin in adults and children.
3. Too condition dry, coarse hair and add shine.
How to Use:
1. For dry and/or aging skin, after cleaning, rub over face as a leave-on night cream.
2. Rub liberally on rough patches on hands, feet, elbows or anywhere skin needs moisturizing
3. Massage into hair and leave in overnight, then shampoo and condition as usual.