Sweet Almond Softening Oil
Baby soft skin, all day! Results are instant and amazing. Apply while still wet, after shower. Can be used on skin anytime it needs some softening up!
KYI's Sweet Almond Softening Oil comes three fantastic scents: relaxing chamomile lavender, uplifting litsea cubeba and refreshingly spicy orange mandarin. It is also available unscented.
Sweet Almond Oil is a very emollient moisturizer and lubricant and has many benefits:
- it prevents skin from becoming dry, itchy and flaky
- it is easily absorbed and helps aging skin because it eliminates impurities and removes dead skin cells while refining the skin's structure and stimulating cell renewal
- it is a very good anti-inflammatory as it helps ease the itching and irritation caused by psoriasis, dermatitis, eczema and sunburn.
Allergy Warning: Sweet Almond oil is derived from the almond nut, a tree nut. Those with tree nut allergies should NOT use this product.
- Sweet Almond Oil (Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis oil)
- If scented, essential oils of either: lavender and chamomile, orange, mandarin, bergamot and ginger, or litsea cubeba.
Why to Use:
1. To moisturize skin for all day softness.
2. Anytime your skin needs softening up.
How to Use:
1. During shower, massage over body. Or, even better, after shower and while wet, massage over body and towel off as usual.
2. Massage on rough skin, elbows, feet just because it feels good.