Argan Oil Serum with Vitamin C
Keeps face supple all day! Quickly absorbed. Combats dryness. Reduces inflammation. Skin drinks in when applied as a day moisturizer alone or under make-up.
KYI’s Argan Oil Serum with Vitamin C is recommended as a day moisturizer to be worn alone or under makeup for women who wish to combat the signs of aging. However, it is multi-functional and can be used anywhere on the body especially on inflamed skin. KYI's Argan Oil Serum with Vitamin C is available unscented or in a refreshing, light orange-grapefruit scent.
Argan Oil has numerous skin, hair, nail and therapeutic benefits:
- it is quickly absorbed into the skin and is particularly effective against the effects of aging, including cell degeneration
- it also combats dryness, and reduces inflammation, acne and scars
- it can also be used in hair to smooth frizzies and split ends and add shine.
Argan oil can be used on any part of the body, including lips, face, hair, elbows and feet!
Vitamin C is . the oil soluble form found in KYI’s Argan Oil Serum is oil soluble and can easily be absorbed by skin cells.
Allergy Warning: Argan oil is derived from the argan nut, a tree nut. Those with tree nut allergies should NOT use this product.
- Argan oil (argania spinosa kernaloil)
- Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (oilsoluble form of vitamin c)
- If scented, essential oils of orange and grapefruit
Why to Use?
1. To soften and condition skin, minimize lines and wrinkles, brighten skin and increase elasticity.
2. For smooth, shiny hair.
3. To tame frizzies.
How to Use?
1. For dry, aging skin, rub a few drops over face twice daily, morning and night.
2. Rub a few drops through wet hair, then style as usual.
3. After styling, rub a drop in hands and run lightly over hair to tame frizzies.